Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm up too late again! My Nightowl lifestyle is not congruent with with the life I ultimately want, but it's what comes naturally as I work in the service industry and don't get home until late. You can never just go right to bed when you get home, hence my late nights. Lately I've been into true crime shows and I just watched a show about a singer from a 90's punk band called The Gits, Mia Zapata who was stalked and murdered. I remember hearing about this when I was in Tucson. The Gits were from Seattle which is where my little brother lived for a short time in the early 90's. I was into the grunge-punk thing and Tim lived there during the heart of it. Mia's murder was pointless, random. A stupid thug killed her. He finally got caught when the DNA technology caught up with him, persevered by police in Seattle who did not give up. It makes me happy that there are people who pursue justice for as long as it takes and don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment